Mr. and Mrs. Peter Hall

This weekend I had the privilege of photographing my brother's wedding! It was my first time photographing a wedding, so I'm glad it was someone who still has to like me no matter what the pictures look like, but I'm proud of how the pictures came out :)

Ashley worked very hard making beautiful silk flowers and yummy (and pretty) cupcakes. She is so artistic! The guests received sage plants to take home as favors.



She also made her bouquet, which was gorgeous!





My brother was practically giddy before the ceremony!


The ceremony was beautiful, and I learned that it is hard to take pictures when you are getting emotional!






Officially married!



We braved the heat to take some portraits outdoors. I learned that reflectors are useful for more than reflecting light. They also make great fans, and once collapsed, are the perfect size to sit on to avoid getting your clothes dirty.




 I am so happy to have Ashley as a part of our family!


Comments

  1. these look great...Ashley's Aunt Renee Snider

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are beautiful!! Ashley did an awesome job on her bouquet.. Love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valerie, the pictures are terrific! Thank you so much for taking them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful pictures! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts